Imagine being totally confident online. You know what to do and how to do it. Your posts, tweets and pins fly effortlessly. You don’t have to think twice about what and when to post. It just HAPPENS.
You know where everything is and a broken laptop doesn’t send you into a tailspin of worry that you’ve lost all your files. They’re safely stored, waiting for you. It happens automagically.
Your emails get opened and click through rates through the roof. Your community loves you and can’t wait to hear about the next thing you’re doing.
And, you’re at inbox zero. Hallelujah!
Want that to be you? It can be.
Hey there, my name is Abi and I help entrepreneurs and small business owners take control of their digital life. I believe that if you really want to do something, there’s a way to make it happen. Technology doesn’t have to be as frustrating as losing those last 10 pounds. You can shed that digital clutter, master working in the online world and reclaim your sanity. I know you can do this. I can help.
Stick with me and you’ll learn:
– How to craft a solid digital marketing strategy that engages your community of loyal buyers and brand ambassadors
– How to make technology work for you and your business
– How to rock social media without spending every waking hour on Facebook
– How to break down big problems into bite-sized chunks you can easily act on
– How to go from overwhelmed & confused to clear & confident about your digital life
Let’s make it happen. Here’s how we can work together:
– Consulting session – Just you and me, working together to map out your strategy and overcome your fears and frustrations
– Put me on the project – Hire me to do it, so you don’t have to. Social media setup and management, Content creation, Implementing digital tools and processes to help you run like a well-oiled machine.
– Train your intern or staff – Have someone already to do your social media but they need some training? I can help them craft a solid strategy with confidence and even keep an eye on things for you for an affordable rate.
– Workshops to help you learn to do it yourself.